Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

Friday, May 06, 2011

I am UP! Bright and early to hand in my project for 9am. The day is finally here. :D

Let's see if I can blog about my night. My really late night! I slept at 3 ish and woke up at 7.40. Whoop. TIRED!!

Anyways, after a long chat, I only started to realise yet again that I put myself in the same situations all the time, whether in minor or major decision making. Let's just say I am terrible at it. I rather that someone make THE decision for me than I making the decision myself. Sometimes not knowing what is best for myself hence I let other peoples advice and thoughts affect me in great amounts. I must admit that I was impatient and should have waited on God and trusted him more. I should not have prayed for a decision to be made by him but to pray for help for ME to make my OWN decision. I have learnt a lot.

Well last night I had but I am scared I will make the same mistakes again. This offer from Singapore may be seen as a sign to others. I would agree, but ONLY if I had really really wanted the position. But the fact was I actually did not. I was rushing myself and getting desperate to know what God has in store for me and so that turns out in a rushed and hasty decision in applying to any known sources of internships, to see if what I could get my hands on. I got caught up in the midst of excitement.

I admit too that I have tested God and that was wrong of me. I hope he will still sees my longing in wanting to trust in him, I just need help with being patient. I feel so low just thinking I should have known. Indeed God has his purpose, time and way to teach me a lesson and to reveal to me not only the answer I needed but everything else that I needed to learn. He speaks through people and I can only be thankful for that. Sometimes the truth hurts.

OH nooo..late! but there you go..My prayers and answers have truly been revealed and noted down on this very blog. I am glad I wrote it all down.

I am staying for 3rd year and you can't get rid of me. :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

as much as i don't like not being able to stay with you... i'm still really happy for you! =D