Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

Friday, September 09, 2011

I've cleared my computer and sorted out the files in it. I still have yet to pack my stuff for uni and I should really try to limit what I bring this time..Will it happen? Will see. I was just thinking how unproductive I can really be and then I thought to myself that maybe or possibly I work better and do more when I have other things to do and when I am all alone at Uni feeling bored at times. Would you say I work under pressure then? Positive stress drives me. Im feeling all geared up for uni now. Im ready to start this dissertation ( well not so much of the research bit :( ). Im ready to move in to my accomodation to meet new people and lastly, Im so ready to meet and catch up with friends again.

Hopefully this final year of uni will have bucket loads of fun! ( Of course hard work too)

No comments: