Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Just sitting in bed now, was about to sleep but thought to myself that I have not been blogger for a really long time. Well I suppose, if i did, it will be filled with lots and lots of posts about work. I really do love my work but sometimes it just really takes up all my brain power. So much so Im ill! NOOO. But I think after a long night sleep, it would do me just fine. :D

I cannot believe its already Dec. Where have the year gone? Sometimes I even forget what year we are in, thats how fast time is flying by. I do not remember it being this fast when I was younger. What would it be like in 10 years time? Eek. Speaking of time, quite a lot of it was dedicated to secret santa shopping and for other presents. Wow! Present shopping is a skill I'm telling you. It's not even about whether you know the person well enough. You have to think if that person will use it, like it, need it, if its too expensive, if its enough? You get the gist. But I think I have finally got there. :D I do love giving presents and wrapping them, if I have enough money and more time that is.

It's LCCC's student christmas celebration tomorrow, the first ever one of the month! Hopefully people will be in full festive moods to not notice the ever so early celebration, then again I thought to myself, we do baby showers right? So this is kind of the same for Jesus? Haha.

I shall make it a point to blog more often, perhaps about more interesting insights of mine.

No comments: