Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

WOW. life is tough. OK we all know that but once you start progressing into that stage you are totally not prepared for it. EVER. There are so many things to think about in this point of my life that is kinda taking over me slightly. Decisions, decisions and other times disappointments and other times hoping. How can we go through life without people to help us. Lord this is when I need you more than ever, in fact I constantly need you in my life, cause only this way I can move forward with the joy. True Joy.

No comments: