Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tick tick tick....my list is slowly going down :D

Statement of Intent for my dissertation. TICK!
Clean the house. TICK!
House for next year. TICK!
...

Let's just say life is pretty awesome at this point. Im feeling the freedom and I'm loving it. If only we can have this sort of freedom forever. But of course there comes the times where you have absolutely nothing to do and you are bored out your mind. That's exactly what I am feeling right this minute, hence the blogging. But I needed to update on the pray request that God has answered. He has answered me and provided me with a house for next year. After searching through and not seeing the end of it all, God answered and showed me this house that is at St.Mark's Flats, shared student accomodation with 3 other people.- 2 chinese and 1 indian. £83 all inclusive bills. How can it get any better than this, I mean I had to compromise with the luxury of having my own studio apartment and privacy but who knows maybe God wants me to do something in that new place. I guess you could say I am ready. :D God has always been there for other prayer requests too and all I can say is that its amazing.

No comments: