Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Its time I blog about more positive things in life. I wouldn't say life is on a hill top or even near cloud 9 but its going ok. Im more settled in the realities of life and comforted about my future. Really I shouldn't waste my time worrying. I might get those frown lines early! Wouldn't want that! I have recently been looking more towards God's words, through church, through the bible, through books, through google, through friends and I must say Im a little amazed at my eagerness to want to know more. Its when you are put in certain situations that you realise you need to do something about it. I guess when you start to look back at your life from now, you realise too that you have probably gone through so many situations. You got to grow in some way!

Alright I know I haven't been all that productive with my time but face it, I have one more year of uni! Of HARD WORK and endurance.Haha. Let me enjoy for a bit more!

I should really think about my dissertation huh? But its ok Im sure Ill get it someway or another, of course with God's help!
*winks at God*

No comments: