Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Its strange to think life can just change 360 degrees just like that. Im starting to feel like if this is too much change for me to handle or do I simply just have to start opening my eyes bigger and to realise that it has to change. No matter how fast it is..just got to take it hard on. Am I making things difficult for myself or not? I just want to know what to do..what can be done, what more can change for the better?

No comments: