Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Today is the first day that I stayed home most of the day. Im just sat in my grandma's house without my grandma lol. the irony. She's moved to my aunts house and its only me and my sis that has to look after this house. I feel like I have been transported back to the old days. Everything is so retro and ancient. Even had to hand wash clothes today and the stove was hard to figure out. Thank God for a microwave!

Been hearing so much about jobs and life experiences in general and I must say it can be a little depressing and very daunting, almost to the point that you have 0 positivity in life. But recently, I have been trying to see the positive side to things. Its about time to get to grasp about life and press on!


No comments: