Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Today wasn't just an ordinary day and so was the last 2 days that I have been in Singapore for. I had to come back earlier for my grand dad's funeral and it was one of the saddest moments in my life that I will never forget. The hurt and sadness seen in my relatives and especially my mom. They love they had for it is beyond words and seeing them slowly letting him go is such a sad thing to see. My grand dad was the loveliest man and grand father anyone should know and have as. He was full of love and I feel that he really reflected a man of example. He showed so much love to his dear wife- my popo and all his children and grand children. He is a man of few words but talks more when he shares something close to his heart. He survived the war and lived for 87 years. He already won in the battle of life. I have so much respect for him and I will always look up to him. Im currently staying in my popo's house and there is the picture of gong gong on this cupboard and just looking at it makes me sad. But I know that he is surely in a better place for he accpected the Lord and what more can you be thankful for but for that one reason. Gong Gong, I love you and I will miss you. It hurts me to think I didn't spend enough time with you. :(

Bye gong gong. God is with you and please intercede for the rest of your family and extended family that they will come to know the same God that you believe in and that have saved you. :)

Till we meet again :) x

No comments: