Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

Sunday, September 18, 2011


VAN IS LOVE SICK.

I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!

I guess it wouldn't hurt to dedicate a post to a beloved one. :D With the distance, I can only take each day as it comes. With distance, words matter most. I can only dream for now. Missing someone is such a lousy lousy feeling, but at the same time it is such an amazing interesting emotion that God has given us. I'm thankful that I even got someone to miss. I'm lucky or you're lucky? I think we both know the answer. :p

I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU!I MISS YOU!

Met up with a number of friends already and its starting to feel like it was again. Im just slowly settling into my new "home" for the year, so far so good. I have been organising my things and adding bits and bobs to just give that touch of homely-ness, just to take the edge of slight home sickness.
Class doesn't start till next week, so here I am thinking of how I should occupy my time for this whole week. Be a good girl and start research for dissertation? Maybe. Will see...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously?! hahahahahha

Kington said...

I have nothing but envy now sigh.