Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

Friday, September 30, 2011

YUP! third year has definitely just started. My busy, stressful and hectic life has just been revealed to me. I have a dissertation, live brief, competition brief, independent project and advertising & branding projects to do simultaneously. Looks like I will be pretty occupied this year. BOO. Hopefully it will be rewarding and good fun despite the hard work. I guess all that I can really tell myself now is to ''Bring it on!!'' It might change in a few weeks time. Haha.

Anyhows, its the weekend! Enjoy for now.

No comments: