Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I think a spam from blogger in my inbox today has prompted me to do an update on my life.
Today has been one of the most productive days of my life. Well yea.. I got my sheets washed and changed, wrote a good chunk of a draft of my lit review, messed around with my layouts for my magazine and many other things. I love it when I have such a day and to just sit in my bed to watch a couple of shows at the end of the night, is just bliss. Life has been pretty stagnant, lets just say nothing really exciting happens anymore. I find myself sitting in front of my computer pretty much the entire day. It kinda almost feels disgusting. Need to do something! Anything! I just watched the Bachelor and the dates they go on are amazing :D I can only dream of going on such a date like that. Carribean sea, cocktails, hot tubs and massages and a dinner for 2 to finish of the night. lol. Its late, can I be excused for dreaming?

No comments: