Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Hmm it seems that everyday goes by so quickly now, especially when there is no inspiration. I feel like I know what I am going to do but yet cannot seem to express it. My topic is on the complexity of emotions, and its ironic cause I should be learning more about it and getting more understanding about it but it turns out the other way round. In fact, how I am feeling about this project is just like what emotion is. You know what emotion is but yet you are not able to express your understanding. Bugs me. Lord please give me the thunder lighting bolt of inspiration. Oh but it seemed like you did give me a mini one this morning, right before class. Please do it again :D

I guess even though I am kind of struggling with work and all, I have this inner peace that I can do it. If God has pulled me through every other thing in my life and projects that have passed, why not this right? Obviously, I have to play my part.

Weeks get tougher and tougher, deadlines draw nearer and nearer. But its in this times that you draw closer and closer to God and no doubt the friends and the love ones you have. I asked this in cell earlier, If you were to see God today, what would you thank him for and give glory to him for? I would thank him for the love he has showed me and through the people around me. Friends are truly important and so is my loved one. :P It still amazes me everytime I think about it. I am truly blessed.

So blessed, I get to go London tomorrow!! woot woot. It should be a good day of spending quality time with friends. I shall force myself to sleep early tonight, as it is going to be a long day tomorrow.

No comments: