Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

SO near yet so far!! I cannot actually believe I have managed to write so much for my dissertation. It is ridiculous! The fear of not having enough to write about has turned around. Now the trouble is all down to editing it. I might have waffled too much too. I just hope it turns out fine and I have got my point across. EEk.

On the other hand, final year project is going ridiculously slow and I am not looking forward to the mountain of work I have to conquer from now till May. But I guess I have to keep reminding myself of the feeling of accomplishment at the end of the day. No one can help me through this except God. COME ON!! I cannot wait to finish now. For all those people who are not yet in their final year, this is how it feels. Although the thought of job hunting and work seems "oh-so-not-exciting", I think its time to leave the uni phase of life and embrace new challenges.

On the subject of challenges, I gave one for myself this year, and to remind you guys again, it was to gym regularly. Lo and behold! I think I am succeeding in that area. What has become of me? I never used to be that girl who liked exercising or sports for that matter. I guess I am trying to make up for lost opportunities. I am glad I had the opportunity to rock climb yesterday. It was pretty awesome, tiring but fun. Another thing that I have been doing lately, is reading. I actually do like the sound of reading now. Again what happened to that girl who hated reading and would only touch a book once in a year?

This just shows that you can do anything if you really want to. Who knows what i'll embark on next. Those were just baby steps. haha!

Climb a mountain?
(oh forgot that was my "project")

No comments: