Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

I swear I learn things the hard way. Or at least I sub-conciously allow it to happen. Hmm, why am I like this? Honestly there is so much I have learnt about myself this year and its kinda scary. The good things about yourself and the bad things. Obviously the scary bit is the not so good stuff. But nevertheless, I guess its good, better now then never, better sooner rather than later. I guess I have to start taking note more and stop being that carefree person I used to be. In some areas of life, maybe that carefreeness will not get you anywhere.

Just under 2 weeks now to complete my entire final year project of three years of uni education! I mean how bonkers is that?! At the moment, I have a quite a lot of post it note tasks to finish. I wonder what freedom from uni will taste like? Bitter? Sweet? Bittersweet? This is serious stuff. I am soon to be entering the working world, I hope I am ready for it! If not I will have to be ANYWAYS.

Bring on Summer holidays! Barcelona, Rome, Belfast, Tipi camping, Singapore and Malaysia are all waiting for ME! This might just be my most eventful year of my life YET.

No comments: