Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

Friday, July 06, 2012

This is it! I have finished my final year project since the last post here, I have travelled to Barcelona, Rome and back. Enjoyed tipi camping in the wilderness and the rain and bunked with 6 others in Belfast!  Where have all the fun times gone now?! Definitely feeling sad now. I've only just received my results a few days back. I've managed a 2.1 and boy was I pleased and thankful. Of course, I wouldn't lie and say that I felt a bit envious of others who got a first after a while. But I am still grateful and thankful for where the Lord has brought me after 3 years! Praise the Lord.

Now that I am officially at home. I have begun to sort out my room. Normally people take a while before they settle in but not in this Tan family household. Everything should be done within a week. sigh. Being at home after 3 years away from uni is tough and will only get tougher. Things are just different. Once you have tasted what it was like to have freedom, you never see staying at home the same way ever again. Despite this, I am enjoying the home cooked food and the cleanliness of home :D   and of course being able to spend time with my sisters and little Nathan. He is really a bundle of joy to look at and be with. Every time I look at him, I think of how amazing God is. He truly is a blessing to me. Aw.

Just a few days back, Henna came to visit and stayed over at mine. It was great having her around and to be able to see what my life in the UK was like. I am so thankful for a friend like her, a friend where I can be able to share anything with and we can both support each other in times of needs. I have made so many dear friends over the past 3 years at Leeds and I am already missing them. They were what made my time there and got me through the tough times. I hope one day we will all eventually meet up again and still have that same spirit of friendship, closeness and fun. Apparently we are going to meet again when we turn 50. or at least when a few does, with the age differences haha. Travelling with Hannah has been a wonderful experience. Travelling with 7 others and being driven around was more of a wonderful experience haha. I will treasure the times we spent together. Till after my graduation back up in Leeds, will I only say that my time in Leeds is up :(

No comments: