Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

Monday, April 01, 2013

Hello again Blog! I thought I'd lost you, with all the confusion of which email add you are under! I think it's time to go back to blogging. As you all may have known or guess by now, that I am officially hired and working. Like finally. It was a big struggle to get a job and now I am currently sitting in my tiny winy office doing nothing actually. I suppose I can't complain. haha. It has been interesting these last few months, with adjusting to my new life back in Singapore, making new friends all over again and reuniting with family and relatives. There have been ups and downs, but mostly ups, which is always a plus! Being nearer to the boyfriend is also a big advantage, although it still takes a painstaking 5 hours or more to get there. In fact, I just came back from a little weekend trip to KL. 8 of us drove up to Genting and had a blast. You guessed it right! It was all about eating as usual. I particularly enjoyed the sweet potatoes man! Probably the best I've eaten by far. They are planning yet another trip elsewhere and poor old me have no more leave left to go :( All because I would be taking 9 days off for my annual UK trip. It's tough to decide sometimes, its between having fun or spending quality time with family. Which would you choose? The latter? (yea the latter.)

Talking about family, I haven't yet been home sick. Sorry guys, if you happen to read this! haha. I still miss everyone. Thanks to technology, I can constantly Whatsapp and Skype them. However, I do REALLY miss the two little monsters. They are my pride and joy. Just the other day, I was having a conversation with my sister and I asked her, if I love your sons so much, how would I be with my OWN kids. "Don't touch my kids, They're mine!" lols. Only kidding really.

Last Sunday, my church decided to hold a bowling competition and surprisingly, my team won "Best team". We won vouchers for a Swensen's meal and will be meeting up again this week. Other things to look forward to? Telugu Event at church on sat, where we will be doing a BBQ for all the construction workers, 60 of them. It should be a rather humbling session and hopefully fruitful one too. And last but not least, a trip to SIEM REAP at the end of May! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: